Now 15% discount on second and every following product in one order!
30% discount on big orders, 15%-50% discount on upgrades
More information on discounts here
Dictionary installation on Samsung S3310
Maximum dictionary size recommended by producer: 60KB
Maximum dictionary size tested: not tested yet
You can often overstep the maximum size limits, so try to install the dictionary proto on your mobile even if it is larger than recommended, or it has not been tested yet.
Installation procedureFirst of all you need to have Samsung PC Studio installed on your computer. To download it, go to Samsung Download Center and choose the model name of your mobile.
Installation using Samsung PC Studio:
- Connect phone to PC
- Run Samsung PC Studio if not running
- Open file manager (Click "Manage Files")
- Copy .jad and .jar to "Other Files" folder on phone. (You can download these files from our website)
- Disconnect phone and go to "Other Files", run .jad file to install and run the application.
If a message "Unsupported file format" appears, then it means that installing applications from PC is blocked in your mobile. In that case the simplest solution is to install per WAP. There are also ways to bypass this limitation and unblock the mobile. Try to search Google for eg. "Samsung install jar" (witnout quotation marks) or "Samsung S3310 Unsupported file format"
- If you install the application and you see a virtual keypad with arrows, which takes place on screen, you can edit the .jad file and add the line
Then reinstall the application using this .jad file and the virtual keypad will disappear.
If you have found an error or inconsistency in this guide, please let us know.
If you figure out some useful information during the installation on this mobile, which could be useful also for other users, please leave us a message. We will add your information to this page to help the others. If you have tested a larger version of dictionary in this mobile, please write us as well!