Now 15% discount on second and every following product in one order!
30% discount on big orders, 15%-50% discount on upgrades
More information on discounts here
Dictionary installation on Nokia Asha 205
Maximum dictionary size recommended by producer: 100KB
Maximum dictionary size tested: not tested yet
You can often overstep the maximum size limits, so try to install the dictionary proto on your mobile even if it is larger than recommended, or it has not been tested yet.
Installation procedureInstallation on Nokia mobiles is very simple:
- Download the desired dictionary as .jar file from our website.
- You need to have Nokia PC Suite installed on your computer. Nokia PC Suite ensures the communication between your mobile and the computer. You can get this software either from the CD, which has been delivered with your mobile, or you can download it and install from Nokia website.
- Connect your mobile to the computer. On main pannel a tray icon of Nokia PC Suite appears. Click on it.
- When main window of Nokia PC Suite appears, click on the "Install applications" icon:
- Choose the location of dictionary in .jar file and click on the green arrow to install the dictionary to your mobile. Now the dictionary is installed and ready to use.
If you have found an error or inconsistency in this guide, please let us know.
- If the mobile displays the message "Certificate Error. Contact the application supplier.", or another certificate error, set the date a few years to the past. This is due to expired validity of cerfiticates, which have been installed to your device by Nokia.
If you figure out some useful information during the installation on this mobile, which could be useful also for other users, please leave us a message. We will add your information to this page to help the others. If you have tested a larger version of dictionary in this mobile, please write us as well!