Now 15% discount on second and every following product in one order!
30% discount on big orders, 15%-50% discount on upgrades
More information on discounts here
Updates in version 2.x
- LIVE Dictionary is an interactive translation dictionary for mobile phones.
- Size of dictionary may be chosen according to free memory in your device and your needs.
- The vocabulary has up to 130,000 translations,
so your mobile can include even more translations than large paper dictionaries
- Many different language mutations are available
- The dictionary runs on Java J2ME, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian phones.
- You can copy words to remember directly to learning program LIVE Teacher
- Touch screen support
- Vocabulary, which is too large for your mobile, can be looked up over the internet
- Written pronunciation for English
- Irregular verb forms in English and German
- Detailed list of new featuers is here: changelog
How does it work?
Try it now
- You install the dictionary to your mobile using WAP, data cable, infrared, bluetooth etc.
- The dictionary then searches as you write.
- The search may be done either immediately, as you write, or after pressing a button.
- In trial version you can only search for words beginning with letters "A" to "E"
- Go to download page to find the language and version of dictionary that you need.